|Job Title:||Nurse Practitioner|
|Salary (please specify hourly/monthly/yearly):||Discussed with successful candidate|
|Application Open Date:||Jan 7th, 2021|
|Application Close Date:||End of February|
|Job Time Commitment:||Part Time|
This is a 0.4 FTE role for an approximate 8 month term.
The Nurse Practitioner at CUPS is a registered nurse, working in an expanded role with a community focus using concepts of primary health care in the care of adult patients. Through collaboration with professionals and the community, the NP facilitates the provision of health care to people through health assessment, health education and health promotion. The NP works with individuals, families, and the community to enhance the quality of life as the individual, family or community defines it.
– Registered Nurse with a Masters Degree
– Member in good standing with the Extended Practice Roster of the Alberta Association of Registered Nurses
– Experience in expanded practice environments
– Experience in providing opioid agonist treatment or chronic pain is an considered a strong asset
– Knowledge of issues related to the socio-environmental determinants of health, in particular issues related to poverty, mental health, and addictions.
– Ability to develop proposals and evaluate programs.
– Healthcare including developmental screens and providing anticipatory guidance experience considered an asset
– Completion of Brain Story considered an asset
Job Application Methods
Please apply directly to this Indeed link following instructions on the posting: