Nurse Practitioner Asthma Update
January 18 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm UTC-7
Presented by Dr. Rakesh Patel, Family Physician MB BS MRCGP (UK) CCFP
Moderated by Dr. Mohamed El-Hussein RN, PhD, NP
The objectives of this program are to:
- Provide NPs with a review of the updated global and Canadian asthma treatment recommendations.
- Discuss the clinical significance of SABA over-reliant patients and its presentation
- Define the clinical indicators of asthma control
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a single inhaler approach to optimizing asthma control
- Provide practical tips to help simplify asthma management for your patients
Please RSVP to:
ID: 931 6625 2049
Do you have an educational opportunity you would like to post? Please, visit here.