Join us in our unified voice and mission to promote NP role and practice, advocate for equitable compensation, and reduce barriers to NP practice in Alberta. Membership benefits include:
- Regular updates, reports and info about current NP issues and NPAA advocacy activities. NPAA is busy meeting with Alberta Health and Alberta Health Services on a regular basis to continue advocating for NP services, improved compensation, and more. By becoming a member you will be kept abreast of all these communications and advancements.
- Political and Media Advocacy Tool Kits to help you join the movement to create change.
- An opportunity to be part of shaping the future of NP practice in Alberta. The NPAA collaborates with many groups such as the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, the rural health professional’s action plan group, WCB, CARNA and more to continuously advocate for reduced barriers to practice, create positive relationships and guide NP governance.
- Direct Connection to the CNA and Nurse Practitioner Association of Canada (NPAC) to stay abreast of national efforts to address NP barriers
- Connection to a network of NPs from all over Alberta
- Access to high-quality educational events targeted directly to NPs
- Exclusive discounts for evidence based practice tools such as: