|Job Title:||Primary Care Nurse Practitioner – Chronic Disease Management/Complex Care|
|Salary (please specify hourly/monthly/yearly):||$51/hour|
|Application Open Date:||March 18, 2021|
|Application Close Date:||April 18, 2021|
|Job Time Commitment:||Part Time|
Are you a Nurse Practitioner or a Registered Nurse who meets the competency requirements and standards for prescribing and ordering diagnostic tests? If so, we invite you to apply for this opportunity to join our PCN Chronic Disease Management/Complex Care team!
Our ideal candidate has:
• Experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team to provide patient-centered care of specific patient groups with chronic conditions and/or complex care needs (e.g., Obesity, Diabetes, Hypertension, etc.).
• Experience with adult education and awareness of the principles of self-management, including collaborating with the patient to establish priorities/goals for self-management.
• A demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and the delivery of evidence-based practice and care planning.
• Current registration with CARNA.
• Knowledge of and ability to use electronic medical records.
• The ability to take initiative, work independently, be a self-starter and self-learner.
Job Application Methods
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume by April 18, 2021 to email@example.com