Become a Member
All NPs and student NPs are welcome to join the NPAA! NPAA membership keeps you in touch with what is happening in the NP field, provincially and nationally.
Benefits to membership include:
- Exclusive NPAA Member-only 20% discount to the dermatology clinical support tool VisualDx ($80 value).
- Exclusive NPAA Member-only discount to the clinical support tool, UpToDate (Up to $200 Value)
- Access to the member-only NPAA Forum. Communicate with other NPs in the province. Identify barriers to practice, brainstorm solutions.
- Access to NPAA representatives for support, information, and to take action on concerns and issues
- Support your profession as a key stakeholder in advocating for NP practice issues with the Government of Alberta, Alberta Health Services, Primary Care Networks, and others.
- Collaboration with CNA on national NP issues and access to CNA resources
- Inclusion in mailing list, to keep you informed of all the latest news concerning the NPAA
In the Members Only section you will have access to:
- NP educational events
- Regular updates, reports and information about NP issues and NPAA advocacy activities
- Political Advocacy Tools Kit and tips on how to talk to the media
- Access to discussion papers, briefs prepared by NPAA to help inform you on NP related issues
- Access to membership surveys that provide you with an opportunity to inform the direction of the NPAA
- Innumerable articles and links to inform and prepare you for your own acts of advocacy
- NPAA Nurse Practitioner Member Monthly Rate: $10.75/month billed to your credit card monthly
- NPAANurse Practitioner Member Annual Automatic Subscriptions: $99/year billed to your credit card annually
- Associate Member, non-voting, rate: $60/year
- NPAA Nurse Practitioner manual purchase membership: $99/year, requires manual purchase annually
- NPAA Nurse Practitioner Student membership: $60/year, requires manual purchase annually